Now.....read an article in the 'i' newspaper that Ian saw about a guy who has been crippled after getting GBS after first AZ jab...he's in a bad way, much worse than me! He saw his MP to see if people can get some sort of compensation due to the fact that he'll be disabled for the foreseeable future. To cut a long story short....the man (can't spell his name) that deals with this in the government more or less said No! nothing can be done for people with GBS due to GBS. However, his advice was to "Seek mental health advice from his GP, or ring The Samaritans". It's laughable isn't it? On a happier note.....
Tomorrow we are going to Plympton near Plymouth to see a prospective furry friend! His name is Oleg, he's an ex breeding stud dog, aged 7, very quiet, laid back, and loveable (Apparently).Wait for it...he's a Chihuahua!! What a difference from having a Greyhound!! I saw a Breeder in Devon on the internet and contacted them and asked if they have any ex breeding dogs that need homes. I was surprised to see that they've been on Good Morning Britain...anyway...I sent them a message, not expecting a reply, but half an hour later a really nice guy got back to me saying that unfortunately they haven't any females but they had the above dog that needs a home. The rest you know. He sent me a video of said dog and said we could come over and see him to see what we thought.
I've been looking for so long at rescue centres near me but no little dogs. I want a walking companion and a little furry friend that can curl up beside me while I'm knitting and watching tv. Ian is quite excited too. Anyway I'll let you know what happens. If he likes us and we take him I will let him settle then have him neutered as un neutered dogs and bitches in later life are more prone to testicular/mammary cancer and we don't want that! Anyway i mustn't get ahead of myself, haven't seen him yet in the flesh but I hope it goes well. I'll let you know tomorrow night! Have a good day all. xxx