Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
Well there are a few people here I would like to ask somethings. But I am to scared of the answers so I know I am not going to ask anything. I am just sad today and want to cover up under the duvet.
Living in fear is really hard. If you've got questions that you aren't sure you want to ask individuals then you can ask me and I'll help you to phrase things so you can ask them if you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
When I close myself off then there will not be disappointment anymore. No more building up hope and trying for things that don't happen. Yes my life would be empty and lonely. But what would be the difference between that moment and now? Every time my heart breaks. Thats not good either.
That's not something that is ever going to happen or help you at all. You would shut away with no contact with anyone. That's really damaging. At least now you are talking to people, you are having contact and although you are having feelings for people, at least you are having some social contact. Ask your therapy team which would be better and I'm sure they'd agree with us that having some social activities has to help. It's also teaching you that you can stay in a group and you can keep on coming back and stay posting...

I am real happy that you have that friendship here. And that you are working so hard to make things better for yourself. You deserve it. You have a lot going for you. And I hope you will reach the goals you set out to reach.

I hope you all do
We all wish the same for you. You will get there - you haven't been having therapy for long, you have to give it time.