When I first read this I was feeling incredibly anxious to the point where my chest was tight but I was stood in a long queue in Home Bargains. I’m home and settled now, even though the cleaner has rearranged my living room again! I picked up a “cone of chips” and saveloy. The portion size again was ridiculous. Why do they give you so much food? I mean I’m all for value for money but not when it becomes wasteful.

Oh and yesterday I learned that the English language is being adapted yet again. What do you call someone who doesn’t eat animal products? Vegan right? Someone who doesn’t eat meat? Vegetarian. Someone who occasionally eats meat? A flexitarian! Why do we need a new word for the regular diet of a human being? Humans are omnivores. We eat plants and meat. We don’t need a new word to describe it but we’ve got one anyway. Another buzzword to make people feel special.

Ok rant over. My back is a little sore today so gonna veg out on the sofa and reduce my blood pressure which spikes any time I go near social media lol. So many idiots in this world and I really don’t need to be connected to them.