I have a discount code for Uber eats so thought I’d make use of it. While waiting I hoovered under the bed. No idea how but I noticed the support legs had worked loose and one of them actually fell off. This meant I had to drag the mattress off the bed so I could tighten the screws which I did (see, having Allen keys in your bedside drawer does come in handy) but stupidly slipped while leaning across and managed to break one of the wooden slats. As if that wasn’t bad enough when I checked to see where my delivery was my order had been cancelled by the restaurant. No food and a broken bed at 9.30pm. Grrrr. Fortunately I ordered some replacement slats a week or two ago cos I was going to check them for bowing and replace any that needed it and the one at the end of the bed which I broke when I first built it. Cba to do it tonight so it looks like I have a new job to do tomorrow. Sometimes being single sucks cos lugging mattresses around on my own is a pita. A big strong handsome hunk with rippling muscles to do all the heavy lifting while I sit and watch sounds quite nice right now