Thread: Picking up the pieces again *SU Trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
    so today I've been reminded why I started swimming for exercise (well one of the reasons) my hip is killing me from walking and running so much. only managed 3.5k today. However I did do my beginners yoga to help stretch out my muscles. I'm amazed at how 'in the moment ' I am able to be with yoga. I'm glad that I tried it..... Thank you lockdown for that.
    I'm glad you are enjoying it. Sorry you're in pain with your hip though lovely...

A and I have decided on a project for us. We are going to buy a van and convert it to a small campervan . We have wanted a campervan for years but can't afford to buy one. Years ago A worked in van conversions so we are going to be brave and take one on as a project. We are looking for a decently priced van. A and my daughter will do the framework, insulation etc and I will be in charge of curtains, bedfoam and covers etc.
    That's an AWESOME project! That sounds so much fun! Something to keep everyone involved too!

A is getting expert in finding ways to distract me and keep me busy and focussed on good things. I truly am blessed with him. I don't want to let him down.
    I'm glad you're able to keep busy, are you talking to him about how you are feeling? But hunni, I don't think you could ever let him down.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (11-04-20)