Thread: Mira's best bits and pieces.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    We had a great day weather wise. The sun was out and it was not at all cold. But I spend the whole day inside with the curtains closed. So most of it I missed.

I would love to speak a whole bunch of languages. And maybe this is a good start.

I got a call from the hospital. I have an appointment next thursday to see what we are going to do med wise. And they want to know if I would be willing to try it. YES! Please.
    The sun always lifts me, it gives me a big boost. Trying different meds is a good strategy as often it is just a matter of getting the right ones.

Being able to speak and read a lot of languages sure is a talent, I only ever learnt English no other languages were taught at school mainly because back when I was knee high to a grasshopper only the rich could go abroad (before cheap airline fares). We used to Southport a seaside town about 30 miles (50km) from where I live the pier didn't even reach the sea except on the very rare occasion of an exceptionally high tide.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Suzi (26-11-19)