I never realised your history Jacquaia, would you say being an introvert is a factor in your depression?. I know it's not exclusive to being an introvert but there does seem to be a lot of people who suffer from being more withdrawn, myself included. Depression is also a disease of isolation to coin the phrase. From my experience, the loneliness that can come with it is certainly a factor in why I'm so troubled. Even abroad on a luxurious beach or in a nightclub I've felt so lonely. I've often cried in the toilets at a gathering of people. I've turned down wedding invitations from childhood friends purely because it triggers how worthless I am in comparison. I don't like it shoved in my face how happy people are with their lives.

Anyway I'm digressing. Regarding the other stuff, I've always struggled to tie knots. I know the process but the last part I can't firmly tighten so resort to tucking in my laces . Even at Burger King I struggled to wrap burgers & someone had to tie binbags for me. Maybe it's dyspraxia who knows. My mum's done most things for me for 29 years. If I had a father figure maybe I wouldn't be so bone idle. The irony is I had a high work ethic part time at Burger King, got employee of the month. I've also been behavior tutor of the week & computing student of the term which suggests there's some potential in me. Knowing I've failed to realise that potential is keeping me pinned down in despair. I've made steps recently by registering with a teaching agency & support work, it's down to me to focus. It'd be cool if there was a community of users here on Facebook. I'm free to add anyway to chat about depression & anxiety but I don't know the rules regarding that .