Thanks all, you are all to kind.

Even with the language I struggle a lot. When I speak English and German there is a dutch accent. That is enough for so many occiasions to not speak at all. And I have gotten over the fact that I write so many mistakes into my sentences. Not to mention the spelling mistakes. If i would focus on it I would not write or speak another language ever again.

Magie I think its awesome that eventhough your Irish is not so good you did bring it over to Aisling. When I was young my step dad did not allow us to speak German. So I had to learn while I was older. That does make a difference. And she might embrace it later on. I know I have.

Jaquaia, I would love that. But at the moment I think I am to fragile for it. Seeing how I did on that course for work. I still did not get any results on how I did. I worry constantly. I did always tell myself that I would have to have done these things before 40. But thats almost here. I know age does not matter anymore. But for me it does somehow.

I just went to the shops and almost got hit by a car. Not my fault but still scary. So when I got to the shops all my ideas for healthy eating went out the door. I got cookies and crisps and ice cream. I ate all of it and the rest is known

If things like that are already going this way its time to go on the couch and hide....