I'm going to take some ibuprofen and see if that helps.

One of the things is my brother and sister. J came to see me Friday night and he just walks in the house without knocking. My mum told him to just walk in nearly a year ago now but my brother hasn't been here when he's arrived before and was a bit taken aback by it. Instead of sending me a quick text asking why he just walks in, he went to my sister bitching about it, who then took it on herself to stick her nose in and go telling tales to my mum. My mums put her straight but I don't know how much my brother has told her as when my mum asked her what she said to him, it was apparently that she wasn't interested in anyone in my life. I find that incredibly hurtful. She says it's because she tried to take an interest last time and look what happened and this way nothing can go wrong, but she behaved like a spoilt brat last time. She decided she didn't like him and she wasn't going to make even the smallest effort to even be polite. It raised a lot of bad memories, about that, my so-called best friends betrayal. And I'm now wondering if I can even trust my brother.