Hello!!!

Sorry I've been so quiet all! It's been a good quiet!! I've just been so crazy busy this weekend that by the time I'm winding down I'm too tired to post anything coherent haha!

Had a good weekend and coped really well alone. Took all my food and supplements! Did a lot of last minute preparations for tomorrow's fete. I even used my supplement drink lids as moulds to make seventy hot chocolate stirrers of all different flavours! So resourceful haha! Finished crafting jars of Christmas trivia, Christmas recipes and Christmas 20 questions too. Busy!!

Just came back from a job interview at a homeless hostel in the city centre. It went really well and I will know later if I got it. Really hope I get it!

Off home now to finally finish everything for tomorrow! Popping to the Church with samples of what I've made as I can have a stall there too on the 9th December. My brother also has a lot of empty beer bottles that I'm already thinking of using to make coffee syrups and homemade ketchups and barbecue sauces! Yum!

Went to the Farmers Market in my town. It was like a crap boot sale haha! So I'm sticking to the one in the market town instead where most of the people spend more than necessary just to show they can haha!

How are you all?? X