Hi all,

Firstly thanks for all of the advice, it's really nice of you all. Just thought I'd write a quick post to let you guys know I called up early this morning and explained it was urgent and that even though I'd wanted to see one doctor in particular (he was the one I used to see a lot so I felt most comfortable talking to him) I'd basically be happy to see anyone as my actual appointment felt way to far away and I managed to get in at 5 this evening.

The doctor I saw was really nice and understanding even when I explained I really didn't want to see a psychiatrist or psychologist. She prescribed me that same medication I used to be on so lots of head meds for the foreseeable future. The only thing I'm not too sure about taking is the Zopiclone because I get the horrible side effect from it so my mouth always tastes like I'm sucking on a 2p coin and everything I eat for the first few hours of being awake tastes really bitter.

Anyway just thought I'd let everyone know there was a 'happy' ending and again thanks for the advice, I'm glad I didn't take those pills and that I waited until today.