Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    What life is that? It seems a common life for anybody who works, we all work our arses off to get that measly pay check at the end of the month to survive, every working person you will speak to is in that reality so your not on your own. Outside of work is up to you to fill that little time you have between work and sleep even if its a 30 minute phonecall to a mate, a quick drink in the pub after work or a visit to the cinema or sit at home on a computer game / facebook or watching tv, You're the only person that can break the day to day manotomy of the life we all have. My brother is married, has 2 kids and a combinedc income of 3 times what I earn. Yet, I have friends I go and see, he doesn't he threw them away when he got married, he doesn;t talk much, its like gettign blood out of a stone sometimes and I wouldn't want his life where he only has his family and no true friends, he may be richer and have a family, but I am probably in a better place than him, in other words he may seem to have everything and on teh outside it looks sparkly, but go inside and its a different picture.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

Aspasia (01-12-14),Paula (30-11-14),Suzi (30-11-14)