Page 40 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

How many of your friends have got married at 25? Because that's very unusual in today's world
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

The only person who can change that is you. You can do this, you can get the career and life you want, but you have to get up and make it happen lovely...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Thx, I've got an interview to become an advocate volunteer on feb 10th thats somethin I guess. I've volunteered at this mental health service for a year now doin admin. I just wish people around me would stop questionin me 'when r u goin to get a gf'..

Who is asking you that? They need to mind their own business!

That sounds brilliant!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (01-02-15)

SA89
    my brother has his gf stay over every weekend & she flirts with me which just makes me worse because it revokes my feelings of loneliness & need to be loved. I'm so lonely any bit of hope kills me, so I remain stagnated in my cave to avoid the deep despair that hope causes me. She even asked me 'do u suffer from depression' I was like wtf how does this complete stranger know this! ..

Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    my brother has his gf stay over every weekend & she flirts with me which just makes me worse because it revokes my feelings of loneliness & need to be loved. I'm so lonely any bit of hope kills me, so I remain stagnated in my cave to avoid the deep despair that hope causes me. She even asked me 'do u suffer from depression' I was like wtf how does this complete stranger know this! ..
    Is she flirting (inappropriate) or does she just have a knack of putting people at their ease? And it may be she, or someone close to her, suffers from depression so she knows the signs and wants to help. Please don't assume it's written all over your face. She may just generally be realler nice
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Is she flirting (inappropriate) or does she just have a knack of putting people at their ease? And it may be she, or someone close to her, suffers from depression so she knows the signs and wants to help. Please don't assume it's written all over your face. She may just generally be realler nice
    more the latter, she kept askin if she can enter my room & sayin how lovely I am thn asked for my fb. She also acknowledges to me how my brother speaks to her in a controllin way yet she still gives him so much affection.. Every1 I hav chemistry with is always with some1, its really frustrating..

She sounds like a lovely lady!