Page 32 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Do read back over your last posts and see if you can step back from what you've written and then maybe you'll see a bit more about what we are seeing?

At the end of the day the act of sexual intercourse is very different from being in a relationship...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    ye sorry guys, I'm far past the point of carin wt others think of me now because all my life people hv took my kindness for weakness. Because i've no confidence, because iv no friends, because im a loser in this life who will never amount to anythin. My weekend job is the only thing thts keepin me briefly sane away from despairin thoughts. I'm so alone in this world, my quality of life is awful, just awful .

You sound all mixed up and if you are like that on here I'm pretty confident that you are just the same away from the screen. You really cannot understand that sex is not love, sex is not the foundation of a relationship. Sex is simply a physical act to reproduce. The reason you can't find a the right girl has nothing to do with your confidence, it's your attitude.

You wanna see women as sex objects then stick to paying for it, and if you can't afford it as often as you'd like, go to bed with a box of kleenex and a playboy mag.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Paula (18-12-14),Suzi (18-12-14)

You aren't a loser, you just need to thin a bit more about how you are speaking to and about people...

Completely agree with Stella
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

SA89
    Stella I take in mind wt ur sayin bt ur paintin me as some sex depraved creature which I'm not. Ye I think about sex all the time but thts normal wen ur lonely & not gettin regular attention. The reason y I feel strong hated for my brother is 'caus of his vulgarity. This is how he literally speaks to women on the phone in all its uncensored glory (profanity warnin).. "Come out & i'll **** ya", Comment removed by Suzi ".

I have to listen to this every wakin day, how do u think tht mkes me feel?. Yet girls keep ringin him regardless. It mkes me extremely angry so don't say I'm like tht based off a few loose words in text format .

Admin note:
    Please be mindful about what you are posting. That comment was offensive. The word I've *'d out also was not allowed - just putting a space between each letter does not mean I'm going to allow you to continue to post like that. Please stop. Suzi
    Last edited by Suzi; 19-12-14 at 07:19 PM.

Please see my admin notes on your post.

Thing is, I've been single for a long time, and during my relationship with Marc there have been times when sexual intercourse wasn't possible - but I've never thought about writing on the internet about the opposite sex in the way that you have.
    You see, when you see me post - what you read is what I am really thinking and those who have met me after getting to know me online have said that I really am how I post online. For me, I am me. I have the same beliefs sitting on my sofa talking to my husband/children/friends as I do sitting on my sofa talking to you all here. Therefore I find it really hard to believe that you are completely different online to how you are offline.... Do you see what I mean?

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Please see my admin notes on your post.

Thing is, I've been single for a long time, and during my relationship with Marc there have been times when sexual intercourse wasn't possible - but I've never thought about writing on the internet about the opposite sex in the way that you have.
    You see, when you see me post - what you read is what I am really thinking and those who have met me after getting to know me online have said that I really am how I post online. For me, I am me. I have the same beliefs sitting on my sofa talking to my husband/children/friends as I do sitting on my sofa talking to you all here. Therefore I find it really hard to believe that you are completely different online to how you are offline.... Do you see what I mean?
    I was clearly quotin my brother there not myself. Thats EXACTLY wt he wr sayin on the phone as I wr typin. I'm just usin an example of how I detest people like that. The reason I hate him so much is because hes vulgar, we're polar opposites, any1 who knows my mum will tell u how shocked thy r how different me & him r.

Ye I speak my mind in real life but I'm always respectful. I'm speakin about girls to emphasise loneliness thats all. Every post has been me ye oc, ur basin me on a dodgy turn of phrase or examples ive given. People can relate to a real lonely desire thts all I was sayin (hard to convey in text appropriately). A lot of stuff has been misconstrued as is the case on the net .

I'm not sure that's really the case. The post Suzi edited wasn't the first time you'd been crude on this thread, and I suspect you weren't quotng your brother the whole time. And you weren't speaking about girls, you were being offensive about girls - there is a difference. It is a common thread in your posts and not acceptable.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (19-12-14)

I've started to reread this thread from the beginning to make sure that I wasn't over reacting and I haven't even got to p5 without you swearing by putting spaces in or referring to women in a negative way... I've even quoted the first couple of incidents I've seen..

Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    Life is just f u c k ed up, everytime I open the paper someones died of cancer.When ur depressed its the last thing u want to read every waking day. Its no wonder we're all stressed. Look how hard it is to find a job f f s? Or to build a social life from scratch when every1s on social media. Prospects r a gold mine in this day & age..
    Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    aww thats considerate . I'm seriously p i s sed off right now because to be blunt 'some b i tch is messin' me about'. I'm not seein her but we txt & she has just stood me up. People don't realise how simple ignorance can tip some1 over the edge. Especially when ur vulnerable & have never had a gf. I've compromised so much with this person (gave her taxi money, bought her drinks, put up with her pessimistic attitude & evn got ready for her tonight). She wr supposed be here 4 hours ago & has completely ignored my txts. It wouldn't hurt so much is I didnt depend on this person to alleviate this rotten loneliness I feel inside ..