Page 28 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    What life is that? It seems a common life for anybody who works, we all work our arses off to get that measly pay check at the end of the month to survive, every working person you will speak to is in that reality so your not on your own. Outside of work is up to you to fill that little time you have between work and sleep even if its a 30 minute phonecall to a mate, a quick drink in the pub after work or a visit to the cinema or sit at home on a computer game / facebook or watching tv, You're the only person that can break the day to day manotomy of the life we all have. My brother is married, has 2 kids and a combinedc income of 3 times what I earn. Yet, I have friends I go and see, he doesn't he threw them away when he got married, he doesn;t talk much, its like gettign blood out of a stone sometimes and I wouldn't want his life where he only has his family and no true friends, he may be richer and have a family, but I am probably in a better place than him, in other words he may seem to have everything and on teh outside it looks sparkly, but go inside and its a different picture.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jarre For This Useful Post:

Aspasia (01-12-14),Paula (30-11-14),Suzi (30-11-14)

You've had some wonderful bits of advice from the others. I think that they are right - it IS up to you as to how you do things. You have time to do other things. Remind me how old you are? Are you living with others?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    Thx guys, I'm 25 & live with my mum & brother but I'm always upstairs in bed except for work commitments. Thats been my routine all my life. People tell me to push myself but its f u c k i n hard without a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. I can't stomach seein others in relationships knowin I'm this lonely. I hate it when people say 'so hv u gt a gf yet?'. I'm 25 btw, I'm still depressed & tired even on this Citraline. Time isn't a gd thing wen ur this lonely, I'd much settle for bein hit by a bus tommorow. Quick & fast without the s h i t in between ..

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    It is hard to push yourself, there are alot of us here that understand that. Have you thought about joining a gym or finding a hobby that will give you contact with other people ?
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angie For This Useful Post:

Thing is, if you are only staying in bed and only getting out to go to work then how are you hoping to meet anyone? Maybe you should go back to your Dr and tell them how things are for you.

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Thing is, if you are only staying in bed and only getting out to go to work then how are you hoping to meet anyone? Maybe you should go back to your Dr and tell them how things are for you.
    I'm gonna persist with this Citraline a bit more while yet to judge the effects 'caus I don't think 2 wks is enough. I signed up for universal credit recently so I kinda have no choice now but to be more proactive. I have to like look for work 12 hrs a wk, research possible career paths etc.

You are right, 2 weeks is not long enough, and you are probably not on the optimum dose either. When is your next GP appointment?

SA89
    I ain't livin anymore like I said, nothin can help me watsoever. My head is too messed up to take any sort of action, I'm a lost cause. I'm on 50mg, my doctor said see him after christmas to see wr I am 1ce again with these tablets. F u c k that, I ain't fillin my body anymore with drugs that make u physically worse, I'm close to findin closure anyway.

50mg is the starting dose for Sertraline. I think you need to make an appointment with the doctor asap. Don't wait until after Christmas.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

You need to get in contact with some emergency help if you are feeling that bad..