Page 26 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    I can tell you its in your head that you have more energy because you stopped Fluoxetine for a couple of days, the level in your bloodstream will hardly have dropped at all from the missing doses.
    Keep an open mind about the Sertraline
    ye I think u may be right because today I felt really low again at work. I did my job still & a girl asked for a hug to which I just froze . I'm extremely uncomfortable touchin people especially pretty girls. When I got home I just burst into tears.
    I really beat myself up over thm kind of situations because I feel like I'll be socially anxious for the rest of my life. Stella's right I need to improve other aspects of my life like my career prospects. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so ashamed when confroonted by a simple hug .

A pretty girl asked you for a hug? That sounds so sweet! Perhaps this shows you are more attractive than you think you are?
    When do you start Sertraline?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

SA89
    I've been on Setraline for a week now, I think thyre makin me more fatigued but hard to tell with depression. That girl is a virgin & 1 of my assistant managers, I really like her but my nerves r shredded each time she speaks to me. And then I feel extremely depressed afterwards because I'm so desperate to have some1 in my life. Why is it so bloody hard to read women?. I'd rather them tell me straight up if thy like me instead of all this prick teasin. I know its a selfish desire but it really has a significant effect on a mans well-being ..

I'm sorry, but I find some of those comments distasteful. Whether she's a virgin or not is none of your business, and commenting on that, whether it's true or not, is not appropriate. Then saying that girls are prick teasing is why so many young girls find it hard to talk to men. They think they're being judged whether they're experienced or not. And subject to locker room conversations.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Well I for one am A very straight talking woman and I'm not very popular as a result. You'll be amazed how many people are put of by that so I suppose if I was really interested in a fella I might try not to be to straight down the line so as not to offend. True what they say about men are from, women from Venus lol

Who says anyone is teasing? The thing is very few people say 'I like you' because they don't want to get shot down, its not because they are teasing anyone. You need to be able to read the signs.
    I actually just Googled 'how to know if a girl likes you' and the suggestions aren't ridiculous.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I'm sorry, but I find some of those comments distasteful. Whether she's a virgin or not is none of your business, and commenting on that, whether it's true or not, is not appropriate. Then saying that girls are prick teasing is why so many young girls find it hard to talk to men. They think they're being judged whether they're experienced or not. And subject to locker room conversations.
    sorry I didn't mean any disrespect, i'm pretty much a virgin myself. Its just that everywhere I turn I see girls with assholes & it really frustrates me. It eats me up everyday knowin there's potential for a 1st ever romance but lackin the balls to takin the initiative. I just want a chance to build a family of my own with some1 I care about. Every1 deserves tht chance, life is meaningless otherwise ..

Don't assume that all guys are bad and all girls are teasing, otherwise its going to put a lot of barriers up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

Paula (29-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    I've been on Setraline for a week now, I think thyre makin me more fatigued but hard to tell with depression. That girl is a virgin & 1 of my assistant managers, I really like her but my nerves r shredded each time she speaks to me. And then I feel extremely depressed afterwards because I'm so desperate to have some1 in my life. Why is it so bloody hard to read women?. I'd rather them tell me straight up if thy like me instead of all this prick teasin. I know its a selfish desire but it really has a significant effect on a mans well-being ..
    That post is full of things that I find completely offensive. I also know that I wouldn't be the only one to feel that way too. "Prick tease" actually makes my skin crawl and my stomach flip over with disgust. As someone who has heard that before some horrific things I can't tell you how much I hate it and how many triggers it causes for me. If you speak like that around anyone then tbh I'm not surprised you don't have a girlfriend. Women are PEOPLE and not objects..
    Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    sorry I didn't mean any disrespect, i'm pretty much a virgin myself. Its just that everywhere I turn I see girls with assholes & it really frustrates me. It eats me up everyday knowin there's potential for a 1st ever romance but lackin the balls to takin the initiative. I just want a chance to build a family of my own with some1 I care about. Every1 deserves tht chance, life is meaningless otherwise ..
    I don't think that the amount of sexual experiences you have make you any better or worse than anyone else. Maybe you need to chill out and relax and see women as people and it might help...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

SA89
    I'm nothin like that even though that comment paints out I am. I'm anythin but that actually, people tht know me say I'm a really nice person because I'm always respectful, polite & trustworthy. At my workplace there's guys who speak to attractive girls like 'I bet ur a gd s u c ker' etc yet thy r all over thm constantly flirting. I've been respectful all my life & never had a gf. If people said I was ugly i'd understand but thy say i'm attractive. This is y I'm so depressed because the assholes always win just because thy hv better social skills ..