Today has been extremely stressful for me. I was called into the office again with 2 managers. They outlined more concerns because a staff member reported me for "struggling to fold clothes". Then immediately as I started shift, I was told to take a challenging person shopping. A grumpy old man who can switch on a dime. I felt so much adrenaline during that period. I was almost cryin in front of the service user, I was that stressed .

When I returned to the service, a manager was observing me work out the finances, makin me even more nervous & went through some checks (which suggests I proved myself in some way as I was threatened with dismissal a few hours prior).

Then I came come home to my vile brother & his mates getting ed in the garden, calln me a "daft bstrd" & a "dopey cnt" for no reason other than to belittle me. All this on top of my depression. Its just a preference to work with women & men opposed to all men. I've never been the "jack the lad" type & prefer to interact with women (sorry for the wall of text).