Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SA89
    aww thats considerate . I'm seriously p i s sed off right now because to be blunt 'some b i tch is messin' me about'. I'm not seein her but we txt & she has just stood me up. People don't realise how simple ignorance can tip some1 over the edge. Especially when ur vulnerable & have never had a gf. I've compromised so much with this person (gave her taxi money, bought her drinks, put up with her pessimistic attitude & evn got ready for her tonight). She wr supposed be here 4 hours ago & has completely ignored my txts. It wouldn't hurt so much is I didnt depend on this person to alleviate this rotten loneliness I feel inside ..

Quote Originally Posted by SA89 View Post
    aww thats considerate . I'm seriously p i s sed off right now because to be blunt 'some b i tch is messin' me about'. I'm not seein her but we txt & she has just stood me up. People don't realise how simple ignorance can tip some1 over the edge. Especially when ur vulnerable & have never had a gf. I've compromised so much with this person (gave her taxi money, bought her drinks, put up with her pessimistic attitude & evn got ready for her tonight). She wr supposed be here 4 hours ago & has completely ignored my txts. It wouldn't hurt so much is I didnt depend on this person to alleviate this rotten loneliness I feel inside ..
    Hang on, you don't know why she didn't turn up. 1001 things could have happened so I think referring to her as you have seems a little harsh.. However... paying out for everything isn't compromising love... If it was compromising then you'd both have had your fair share of "you do x and I'll do y" kind of thing..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!