Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
If you have extra support I'm sure you'll be fine. Just be calm, careful and gentle but forceful if needed. I'm sure you can do it.
I'm waiting on the details as to what happens next. I just don't like waiting for email responses tbh because it can take up to several days. Then if I contact HR it's usually rather abrupt. They said "they'll get in touch" in regards to scheduling me in for further training. That uncertainty only ever fuels my anxiety lol .

Yesterday my mum caught me in floods of tears which was quite distressing. I try to hide it but when someone says "are u ok?" it sets me off. Sure that may be a symptom of going cold turkey but I feel so much better without them awful meds that mess with your system without you even realizing it. In addition, I'm so grateful to have access to my emotions again even if it involves lots of crying. On those SSRI'S I was completely emotionally blunted & had extreme fatigue. I didn't even get out of bed whereas now I feel capable of embracing life. I'm applying for other roles in social care right now but I'm contracted to the other place so I'm kinda in limbo. They have further training planned for me & if I complete that I can join a more flexible part of their support team. Nothing is certain in this life except death so I feel like I'm being pulled from pillar to post ..