Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry things are so bad for you right now.
    Why do you have sanctions? Why are they over 500 days? Can you get to the CAB and get some help to sort this out? You can't live on thin air?! Have you applied for PIP?
    WRT your brother - he needs reporting to the police and you and your Mum need to get somewhere to get some help and protection from him .
    My mums really worried about me. I was in distress again today & I've had very little sleep for 2 days. I somehow managed to attend my health & social course & a student there empathised with my situation. They said its abuse even though its not physical. It only happens to that extreme when hes had alcohol. Everyday though he verbally intimidates people. He blackmails my mum by saying "sorry" & threatens us if we ever report him for being "grasses"..

I'm gonna try & claim Carers allowance & income support because my mum has Lupus. Btw is 50mg Setraline too low to have an effect?. I've had it before oc but I had to take it to 100. I've been given 2 packs of 50mg now so I guess I should just take them. I need somethin right, especially with a holiday comin up. I don't know how I can possibly enjoy it with all this s*** hangin over me ..
    Last edited by SA89; 20-09-17 at 08:41 PM.