Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
You need to change that sleeping pattern. It might mean forcing yourself to stay up one day and then going to bed at the right time.
Sorry things are so tough for you. What things have you tried recently for a sustained length of time to help yourself to feel a bit brighter?
I'm so worked up today, I feel like my hearts gonna burst out of my chest!. I'm dealing with the most incompetent in HR manager imaginable. I've contacted her several times to confirm my shifts which I emailed to her. I listed 4 shifts startin from tommorow at 7am but she won't give me confirmation. She said she'll email me by today & hasn't. Its been like this since the day I registered back in March.

I rely on her to give me a shift schedule or to confirm the shifts I emailed but I'm always pawned off. In addition my mums goin on at me for keep which I cant give her.. My sleeps been ok past couple days as I've been goin sleep early at 11pm. I'm still in counseling as ur allowed 3 absences before being discharged. Sorry for the vent btw ..