Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The others are right, here you tend to come across as someone who is only after one thing and who just doesn't seem to respect anyone, hates everyone - especially if they are in a relationship. You come across as someone who believes that they are better than everyone else, with a chip on your shoulder and actually quite obnoxious at times.
    I am quite sure that you are none of the above in person, but I do wonder whether we see the "real you" or if you are completely opposite...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Was the child in the house when you were there?
    ye 3 kids in tow, I felt sorry for them because their mother was clearly struggling. Her friend was dancin & swingin 1 of them round in its carriage-thingy, poor mite must have felt dizzy..
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    The others are right, here you tend to come across as someone who is only after one thing and who just doesn't seem to respect anyone, hates everyone - especially if they are in a relationship. You come across as someone who believes that they are better than everyone else, with a chip on your shoulder and actually quite obnoxious at times.
    I am quite sure that you are none of the above in person, but I do wonder whether we see the "real you" or if you are completely opposite...
    I can't prove that suzi because here we're all anonymous. All i'll say is that i'm really awkward, some say mr bean like at times. I struggle to express or feel any emotion which can be percieved as rude but actually its to do with my anxiety. And samantha thats because I'm tryin to fit in & find lastin friends. I never laugh out loud because I'm anxious of how false it sounds, same with singin around acquaintances..