Thread: Anxiety & Depression Hell..*TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SA89
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I didn't question your independence... I questioned your use of text speak, how you present yourself as in dress code, and the fact that you seem to believe that everything should just be handed to you. You need to get up and work for it yourself...
    I don't 'feel' anythin for any corporation, we're all robots in this society programmed to do as society tells us. I wish I wasn't such a realistic because then I wouldn't be depressed. Depressed people see the world for what it is & thats what creates the apathy; a disconnect from those who blindly follow. Makin a better life means conformin to this disillusioned percieved 'norm'. Indifference isn't celebrated its frowned upon by these 'robots' who think their 'robotic' nature is the way we all should be in life.
    [QUOTE=rose;175415]sorry, what does this bit mean?[/QUOTE
    tiein binbags, aprons, shoelace etc, I struggle with basic essentials ..

Sorry, but rubbish. I am a sunny, outgoing, bubbly person yet I suffer from depression. It has nothing to do with my temperament and everything to do with being ill. And I am not a robot - I am my own, perfectly imperfect person. Being disillusioned has nothing to do with depression.

Does the difficulty with tieing things come from a condition you have?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.