Thread: Pen's Art

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Pen, have you ever thought of making a colouring in book for adults? They'd be awesome. I'd buy them!
    I think that boat has long sailed without me, have you seen how many colouring books there are on the market? It's annoying as I did think of the idea about 4 years ago and dismissed it as I really did not think that adults would want colouring in books... Now I dont think I could get a foot in the market and I am pretty sure that the artists that producing a lot of the drawings get paid peanuts for their work, even if I thought I could find the time.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by Pen View Post
    I think that boat has long sailed without me, have you seen how many colouring books there are on the market? It's annoying as I did think of the idea about 4 years ago and dismissed it as I really did not think that adults would want colouring in books... Now I dont think I could get a foot in the market and I am pretty sure that the artists that producing a lot of the drawings get paid peanuts for their work, even if I thought I could find the time.
    If ever you did then I'd happily and proudly promote them on the DWD FB page.. I think the story behind them would be of interest too with you using the drawing as a coping strategy so others can colour them as a coping strategy itms?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!