Thread: Tablet reminders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alphabetagamma
    I use a technique which has been serving me very well. I have purchased larger sized 7 days pill storage box. Each of these seven pill boxes can store many tablets or capsules. Instead of using printed labels with name of days, I have printed names of medicines on plastic labels. Each of the seven boxes is then labeled with a medicine name and only one type of medicine is stored in each of the seven boxes. Depending on my requirement, I pick the medicine from the box and use it. To use this method, I strip all medicines out from their original blister packing and put in the appropriately labeled box.

fairy79
    You can ask your pharmacist if they can make your meds up each month in a dossett pack/blister pack. All your meds are contained in the pack marked with the day of the week and time of doses. Easy to spot if you have missed a dose. I use an alarm on my phone and also carry a small pill box in my handbag so I can take an 'emergency' dose if I'm out and the alarm sounds. (I just have to remember to top that box up!)