I'm sorry to say I'm total chaos at times with my meds. I have a tray with am and pm slots. Have to watch how many days you take out of original packaging as some things don't keep well at all. Generally I take full glass of water up to my room before bed and take night time dose with half of the glass, then take morning dose the minute I wake up with the second half of the glass. The problem is that if I get disturbed or off my usual morning routine (say one of the cats isn't well) then I may or may not remember. Still, most of what I take can go down me in a single daily dose anyway, so I have some flexibility. I'm better now than when I was tried on methotrexate for my joint problems: that just left me somewhere in outer space. Pain medication is not prompted: I usually say that if I'm in pain then that's all the reminder I need. My wife puts me to shame and remembers every single dose of her meds but then again she's had a transplant and the consequence of being dead if you don't take your medication correctly can be very persuasive.