Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Everybody Hurts (SU triggers)

Thank you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Si didn’t manage to keep covid to himself….. Jess’s birthday is Friday so I’m cross that all our plans have gone out of the window
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Day 8 and I’m still feeling really rough. I’ve got my final assignment of the year to write and I’m struggling to manage even 1 hour at a time. And we’re moving Jess out on Monday….hey ho, it’ll all get done - it has to

I've had covid a couple of times and it takes ages to get over it.

Must have missed it is Jess leaving the family home and moving in to her own place or have I got it totally wrong
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Yep, Jess is moving to flat share with a friend. She’s really excited