Ok I’m going to of few r a different spin on things. I don’t think it’s just a case of Suzi trusting you with the forum (which of course she trusted you) but more a case of her training you, moulding you to fill the void when she couldn’t be around. Unfortunately, that time came sooner than any of us expected and we all have a lot to learn from the wisdom she shared during her time on Earth. I know you all think I was somehow against Suzi but you are all so far from the truth. I’ve never been a great student but I always listened to advice offered. I’ve said it hundreds of times before, timing is an important part of recovery. If the time isn’t right then no matter how good the advice it won’t work in that moment. I know I see things differently to the rest of you but I’ve also learned a great deal from the one person who we all admire greatly. I trust that she knew what she was doing entrusting this forum in your hands but I also believe that you have a lot to learn and as much as you hate to hear it, I may actually have the answers to questions you haven’t even thought to ask yet. I need you guys to guide me through life, I need this forum to stop me from falling but I’m also here for you and for Suzi. I’ve taken so much but I also have a great deal to give. I’m here for you all, please don’t shut me out.