Thread: I’m back!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    So, the doctors yesterday didn’t go according to plan. She’s not sure if it’s menopause or MH relapse. In theory there’s no harm in putting me on HRT and seeing if it helps except that I’ve had gynae treatment in the past and she doesn’t know if that increases my risk of cancer - so she’s going to speak to Gynae and get their opinion. I’m going back to see her on 26th. In the meantime, I’ve got my CMHT appointment next Monday. One potential issue, though, is that my BP is up, though she did point out I’m stressed…. So I’ve got to take readings twice in the morning and twice in the evening for 7-10 days and ring them if it goes higher
    Reminded me of what a 74 year old woman said at lunch club
    I'm sick to death of people going on about the menopause, in my day we just got on with it
    I didn't say anything (didn't want to get in an argument) but thought things have changed since those days and some women need help which should be forthcoming.

Hope it gets sorted Paula and HRT helps a lot of women as you know far better than an old man like me.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Paula (15-10-23)