Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s your (self care) ‘thing’ today?

Positive self talk is another way to take care of yourself. If you make a mistake today (it happens to the best of us) can you try these?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

What’s your self care thing today? I’m planning on going for the dog walk with Si - I’ve even told him that so I can’t shimmy out of it
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Today is a day of doing a diamond painting with a cuppa close by while listening to Spotify.

After hurting my back yesterday, self care today will be ensuring I do everything very carefully

What’s your ‘thing’ today?

I’m struggling with my back today so I can sympathise totally. I did manage to take Talia for a short drag around the block which is less than I wanted but better than nothing and it made her tail wag.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Today I got caught up in the greenhouse and spent a bit of time outside
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Today I will be making sure I do my physio exercises

What’s your plans for self care today?

I had an interesting but exhausting evening last night. So today I’m feeling it. I’m just going to take it slow and whatever can’t be done today, can wait.

What’s your self care thing today?

Aim not sure if it’s self care or not but I’ve agreed to meet a friend for lunch. Maybe I should be resting up but I don’t want to be alone with my thoughts right now.

That’s definitely self care