I found myself talking to Suzi today. Again. Something happened over the past week and I thought about Suzi’s words in the past. Yet again Suzi was right but I guess I had to work it out for myself and be it the right place to act on it.

How am I supposed to cope in the future without her wisdom? It hurts so much that she didn’t realise just how much she meant to me. Just cos I wasn’t ready to act doesn’t mean I wasn’t appreciative of her opinion. The same goes for everyone here. I have never dismissed advice offered here and I appreciate you all and the fact that you have given me a chance right now means a lot. More than you can imagine. Nothing I can say will make you believe be but I hope in time I can prove to you that I am sincere, I’m not here to cause shit as many of you may thing is the case. I’m hurting, just like you are. DWD has been a huge part of my life for so many years and I have been lost without this place. I know I upset some of you but I never meant for that to be the case. I wish you could see things from my side. I love this forum, I love Suzi, I love the team. I’m devastated about the loss of the Boss Lady. The world has lost an angel. I know I’m not the only one who feels it. I don’t respond quickly to most things, I’d have thought you all know that by now. I’m not great with change but I love hard, am fiercely loyal, and have the backs of the people I care for. If you feel differently speak now. Let’s get this out in the air. Once and for all.