Thread: The Black Sheep

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dragged myself out of bed this morning to go and play rounders. Didn’t really feel up for it but at the same time I knew that lying around all day wasn’t going to help either. Not many people turned up but there were a load of kids at the venue for a primary school cricket skills day. It was a taster session and I was a little confused by the rules around scoring (who knew a 1/2 rounder was a thing) but it was still fun. Back home now, aching a fair bit but taken my meds like a good girl and as they make me seriously drowsy I might have an afternoon nap before football (watching not playing) tonight.

Oh and for anyone who might understand what a massive deal this is on so many levels for me, tomorrow I will be driving to to London, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium to be precise to see Tottenham Women take on Brighton. I was going to go two months ago but I bottled it at the last minute. This time everything planned and paid for. I even have premium seating on the halfway line. Both excited and terrified at the same time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJW180 For This Useful Post:

magie06 (28-04-23)