Bad day is an understatement. I took myself off the bed with a couple of quetiapine til I calmed down.

A while back a therapist I was working with referred me to a social prescriber who could help me with some of the outside influences I struggled to deal with. I received an email today of all days telling me she is changing jobs and therefore closing my referral and I have to go back to my GP to be referred to someone else. Of course with it being a bank holiday weekend I can’t do anything til Tuesday which has caused a bit of panic. She also left me with an email from Social Services saying basically that the court order I have in place regarding my kids isn’t worth anything as far as far as they are concerned because they spoke with the grandparents who claim that THEY took ME to court because of my boys issues and the GO and judge agree I shouldn’t see him. Pretty sure that isn’t even close to what the judge said and it’s taken over three months just to get this reply and now I’m no further forward and I’m being dropped yet again and left to cope with this situation on my own. It’s constantly one step forward and two steps back and I am running out of time.