Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
Im sorry you feel like that. I can’t speak for anyone else, of course, but I’m finding it almost impossible to cope with my own grief, never mind anyone else’s. And yes, I know it’s my responsibility, but I’m struggling with my mental health and even the bare minimum of life is almost impossible. Suzi’s legacy will live on, but it’s been less than a week and it’s going to take time, so all members will have to be as kind to others as they expect us to be to them
Paula I completely understand that I want to be there for you and everyone else here who loved Suzi. I don’t see it as being solely your responsibility either so please don’t put that pressure on yourself. Suzi has played a huge role in the lives of everyone here so of course you are struggling. We all are which is why it’s so important that we are there for each other. This forum was built on peer support. I know several you have issues with me and don’t expect that to suddenly change. Trust is built, trust is earned. All I can say is that I care deeply about the people here that I came to call friends and I want to be there for you as much as I need to be around people who understand just how special Suzi was and how she impacted our lives.