Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed up of struggling *AB triggers*

Do you know if the Dr will have access to the MH assessments? Will he know what I've said? Or are MH records separate?

Is that a question you could ask the admin staff at your surgery?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I don't know. I didn't think of asking that when I spoke to them. I don't want to ring again, it took me long enough to ring for the appt ��♀️

Yes, the GP should have access to information like that but they don’t always have time to read through everything prior to your appointment.

See if you can over the next few days?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Oh I don't know why it made a face like I was swearing?! How weird. I did the facepalm emoticon. I'll see what Google brings up.

This might sound a bit strange, I'm not too sure...Do you ever feel like you're feeling "ok" sometimes....not ok like before all the sh*t happened obviously, I think that ship has sailed....but like you're not thinking about it all as much and you're not getting upset over it. I don't know whether this is a good thing or bad thing because although when I first started bringing things up and talking very briefly to a counsellor I felt really shitty, emotional etc but it some ways, I felt I was making steps to move forward, not enough steps though because I found counselling too difficult at that time, so I stopped.....but now I have the weird feeling of not feeling anything about it all and the reason I'm not sure.if it's a good thing or not is because I kinda think it's gone that way because I've buried it all inside my head again....am I even making sense? I don't know? I just don't know how I'm going to feel once things start being brought up again, once I'm finally assigned a trauma counsellor...but I kinda think that I might be in a better place for it now....now I have the medication to help. I'm waffling on here, I know &#129318swear)♀️

The meds are often used to be in place to be able to help you to work through things whilst you are more "stable..." Don't try to second guess how you are feeling and how you are going to feel, just go with it...

Supposed to have a telephone consultation between 8-9am tomorrow. Didn't even realise my other half is off work. I can't talk about things like this around him. He doesn't even want me on the sertraline

Why doesn't he want you taking meds?