I was having a drink at a friend's house last night. I went to bed around 2am'ish....an hour or so later, my little ones dad showed up at my friend's house, pissed. She told him that he could sleep in the spare room....which is where he started off and then about 3-3.30, he came and got in the bed with me and he just would not listen to me saying no to him and telling him I didn't want to do anything....for 1. It was my friends bed 2. Our 6 year old was sleeping next to me and 3. We're not even properly together that way anymore. He just wouldn't listen to me, held me down and he felt too heavy, I couldn't push him off me and I couldn't get away from him kissing me either. He couldn't go the whole way because I had fallen asleep with my jeans on but his intention was clear....he wanted sex, whether I did or not. He was doing better but then he just turned once he'd been drinking again. Is this just the type of sh*t I attract or something?! �� we were doing better, we were on ok'ish terms as he hadn't been drinking and now this.