Page 15 of 107 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: From crisis to hope....I hope!!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Just checking in.
    My energy levels are really low atm. I'm not sure why. I've swam today but done little else other than putting the dinner in the slow cooker. Need to get my ass in gear a bit.
    Had a nice weekend, went for dinner and a movie on Saturday night. Was nice to be out with Ali but I was tired after.
    Otherwise I'm doing ok.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

You’re just recovering from a serious illness, lovely, that takes it’s toll on your body. You’re doing so much more now than you were even a couple of weeks ago so, when your body tells you today is a rest day, listen to it. As you have done today
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Paula is spot on! You really are going to need to be kind to you lovely. You need to allow yourself to rest and pace.
    Do I ask how many lengths you swam?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I only did 32 lengths.. half a mile.

Tomorrow I have 3 appointments..1 of them to finally get my hair cut so a busy day. I am being discharged from HTT tomorrow back to my psychologist so that is a positive. Wednesday my gp wants to do a meds review... in other words he wants to stop my Lorazepam. I will try and fight for it as it helps but I know they wont want me on it longterm.

I know that feeling….. my psychiatrist has put the instructions to my GP to put my lorazepam on repeat in big, bold letters on his letter to them. I haven’t tested whether they’ve done as instructed yet :/

What are the instructions on your discharge summary?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Could HTT put something in your discharge notes about not stopping it for a while?

Walker extraordinaire!
    I am officially discharged from HTT. I see my psychologist in 2 weeks time to plan our next steps.
    Htt are going to make a note about my medication for GP but he wont have that for tomorrow but I'm just going to be honest about it and see how it goes.

Got my hair cut today. Was lovely to get rid of all the taily ends and get a nice blow dry....tomorrow it will be a sight after I sleep on it

Happy discharge day! How do you feel about it?

Happy discharge day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Happy discharge day! How do you feel about it?
    I feel good. I haven't really been in touch with them for a couple of weeks. I feel more than ready to move on from them.