Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World Mental Health Day 2021

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As I know some of you don't use FB, I thought I'd share the posts from our DWD page to here as it's WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY today!

Post 1:

Today is WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY 2021! We at www.dealingwithdepression.co.uk are proud to be supporting this annual event. We will be sharing posts and stories that we hope are of interest or helpful for you throughout the day. Please, as always be kind and mindful of the person on the other side if you don't like a particular post - just scroll on by, the next one might be perfect for you.
    Suzi
    #worldmentalhealthday2021 #depression #dealingwithdepression #WMHD #WMHD2021

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (10-10-21),Stella180 (10-10-21)

Post 3:

Thought this might be of interest. It's an NHS quiz where you answer a few short questions and it creates some wellbeing tips and advice tailored to you.

https://www.nhs.uk/.../mental.../your-mind-plan-quiz/

Suzi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (10-10-21)

Post 8:

This is our PLEDGE post! Will you take on the challenge to pledge to #DoOneThing to help fight the stigma and end inequality? Whether it's sharing our posts, sharing other posts about mental health, talking about mental health or getting more training in mental health first aid? What are you pledging to do?

I Pledge to continue running www.dealingwithdepression.co.uk and to use the platform here to continue sharing posts and stories to raise awareness and break the stigma of mental health illness. Suzi
    #worldmentalhealthday2021 #depression #dealingwithdepression #WMHD #WMHD2021

Thanks for sharing them all here. You know what FB is like for losing things and this way I didn’t miss anything. Didn’t realise just how long my “story” was. Note to self, next year keep it concise.

Glad it's been something you've enjoyed. Thank you for your story, it was kind of you to share. Thank you love.