Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Sissies united

I don't know phrases suitable for this in english, so I just Come up with something and hope you get my brain farts
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

I love them! Please, please, please never change!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Ohhhhh don't worry. I will stay as myself, everyone else are already taken.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Suzi (14-06-21)

Epic! So true!

I feel something is Off. I don't know what, but something is not quite right. I feel exhausted, and constant heaviness in my body. I have this really strange fatigue lingering in my head. I try to sleep. But I have nightmares, and going to bed is kind of scary. At least I saw my dad, syep mom and one of my sisters today. Last time was at fall. This corona is really making life... Strange.

It is strange everywhere atm.

Have you tried meditation? Mindfulness?
    Are the nightmares being triggered by something?
    How was seeing your family?

I miss them madly all the time, so I was happy to see them. I have nightmares alot, it has always been that way. It gets really tough when they are about People I love. If they are just random scary stuff, I kind of take them as my private horror movie session. But I often cry in my sleep, even scream. It scares the boys. And it scares me too. I dream alot of weird stuff, not long ago I had a dream where I was dressed up as the easter bunny, all pink and fluffy with ribbons and stuff. I was unhappy and anxious, but it was not that bad. But if I skeep trying to save my family from a burning house, sinking ship Or from bad People, I give hell to whole house with the skin crawling screaming. Nothing really helps. It has been like this all my life. I some times think this is normal, and all People are like this. And am shocked when I realise it is not the case. I am a horror freak, but this is not quite fun. Le Dude usually wakes up before I "start singing him the song of my people", and shakes me awake. Which is nice. He tells me I talk alot in my sleep, and says it is some times terrifying. I grabbed his arm once, and told him "what ever happen, don't wear my face". He did not sleep that night.

I had nightmares like that when I took tramadol. They were horrific. It's now listed that I never want to be given it again - the kind of dream where you know that you are dreaming but you can't wake up.... Is it the same if you're given sleeping meds?

Yes. I refuse most of the sleeping pills for this reason. But I also have nightmares even if I take none.

Oh love... I hate nightmares, they always leave me unsettled the following day too...