Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sissies united

Definitely go for it moving sounds the best option I know it is scary but you can do it
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

You're doing the right thing Sissy, as much as it's very difficult and exhausting at the moment. This is a new chapter in all of your lives, and it's meant to be. I'm sure all will be well soon.xx

I have a total chaos in two houses at the same time. But things move on. We are planning to paint the walls and do some renovations all over the house. I miss my mom. But I know she is still out there. And I can hop in my car and drive few hours if I need to see her. I am so happy she is happy.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

Sorry about missing your Mum lovely.... How far have you got with the move?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Well, almost all my books are at moms house by now. Most of dishes as well, and a big majority of my clothing. And yarn. Some furniture too, and Kids toys etc. Janis clothes are difficult, and he needs to see what he wishes to keep himself, what I see worth keeping may be completely different from what he wishes to keep. I buy most of his clothes these days, and his wardrobe starts to look alot like mine. Black, faded Black, pastel Black, neon Black, and very dark Grey.

He likes colours, but I suck with them. Only colours I personally like, are Black, Grey, White and purple. Dark blue is already pushing it. And he likes Red, yellow, Green and blue. Bright. We often look like a goth and a circus run away together. And while I am a goth, he sure never ran away from this circus.

I am so tired I am losing my sense of humour, I apologize. Takes me forever to answer any questions, get any jokes or Come up with anything funny. I barely recognise myself like this. But we are pushing though this, and then I will be the same nut you once knew - again. I have a day Off today, so I am packing up my knit books and magazines. I try to go though the massive amounts of make up I have, maybe I could toss some away. I am sure I have been hoarding stuff that is already expired.

Oh, oh, ohhhhh! Most of my new plants are doing great! I am so happy. I have been teaching myself some macrame so I can have nice plant hangers.

And did I even mention I bought a car? I got myself a Volvo v40. It is an automat, which annoys me, but I am getting used to it. I like that car alot already. I named her wombat.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Flo (20-08-21)

Just wear what you like Sissy Wombat the car is so cute.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Please, please try to get some rest, hunni, it won’t do anyone any good if you crash…..
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I agree, you are so busy with moving etc, starting a new job, the emotional impact of Janni's drinking etc... You have to find a way of stopping and resting for a while hunnipie, before you burnout!
    Yay for wombat, house plants and macrame!

I am trying to arrange something nice for myself while doing all this. I take a moment here and there to sit down, have coffee and read or just look at my plants. When this is done, life gets back to how it is supposed to be.

I'm glad you're taking time out for you. It's really important.