Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That sounds great! I'm sure Pen will love the extra help and it must be nice doing something so creative with her too! Are you staying at the same placement for your Level 3?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yes, but I am going to key stage 2 (years 3 & 4 combined).
    As you may know, level 3 is a lot more work so I am going to give it a really good go. x
    One day at a time ....😃

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arty For This Useful Post:

OldMike (22-07-21)

You can do it! I think the hardest thing is deciding and starting something! You've got such great support around you.

Thanks Suzi for having faith in me. I will rise like a Phoenix again in September I am sure! My sleep is starting to return thankfully so one day at a time eh?x
    One day at a time ....😃

Why wouldn't I have faith in you? You are enormously intelligent, kind, patient - absolutely everything I ever wanted/needed in any of the TA's I was lucky enough to have with me whilst I was teaching!

**blushes with pride**….
    As many of you know, I have been travelling quite a journey over the last 7+ years. Getting a job will be the icing on the cake and rational Emma knows that the right thing will come along when I am ready. Like many others on this forum, comparing oneself to others is sometimes a big thing for me.
    But, having said that, the girls’ Dad and his new wife had their long running jobs solidly in place before the break up happened. Indeed, their relationship as boss and P.A was also developing since my youngest was a baby, 14 years ago. So it is actually unfair of me to expect my new life to fall into place in 5 minutes. 5 years ago today my eldest left primary school. That was 4 months after B left me. Since then, I have sold the family home and bought my own home. Most importantly, I now have the most amazing partner by my side (who loves me a million times more than he did) and I have successfully completed 3 college courses in counselling and TA skills. I never dreamt that my life would be where it is now but I am determined to fight on and make my own way financially. I think that Sophie having her prom tomorrow and leaving school has stirred things for me emotionally. It is good to talk things through. X
    One day at a time ....😃

You've come so far love. You really are amazing. You're also right, you now have a partner who adores you and you adore her!

You're doing so well Arty you're certainly a fighter and as you say you'll rise like a phoenix, and I hope Sophie has a good prom.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Hi all,
    I'm sorry to say that my Dad is very ill, he has Sepsis and doesn't have long to live. I have visited him tonight but I feel very mixed up regarding my relationship with him x
    One day at a time ....😃

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.