Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Today

My youngest is the same age as your eldest love. Thursday can't get here soon enough so we can definitely work on the next steps.... They've been through so much uncertainty over the last year and a half, it's going to have taken a massive effect on them.
    Hormones are also a nightmare.

I totally don't have the knack of it yet either and mine are 16, 17 and 20 lol
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (08-08-21)

Hi,
    I came across this and I think it is really good/helpful advice. I know that you don’t normally allow links on here though.
    https://www.activebeat.com/your-heal...-understand/7/
    I went to see the GP this morning. She was lovely. She has asked me to write down 3 things that I have achieved every day in my journal.
    I’ll perhaps write some more about what she said tomorrow as I am very tired this afternoon.
    X
    One day at a time ....😃

I'm happy for links when we know you! It's only as we have a lot of people who join just to post links and some of them make me blush and I'm definitely no prude! That's a great link!

Well done for talking to your GP.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (09-08-21)

I’m so glad you’ve spoken to your GP. Have you thought about joining in on the Fab 5s thread each Friday?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Arty (09-08-21)

Paula,
    I will join in with that
    I am going to chat to the GP again in a couple of weeks after the funeral. She wants me to stop worrying about the direction of my life after that as the next couple of weeks will need enough of my spoons (my words LOL)
    X
    One day at a time ....😃

That's very true...

Hello,
    Here I am, pacing ��
    I went to the studio this morning and made some cows. Now I am watching Billy Elliott (the live version) it is sooo brilliant. I just had a little cry when Billy reads the letter from his Mum…. I am going to do some of my tapestry and maybe some drawing later.
    It has been a really busy weekend, as I’m sure you have seen from Pen’s post. We’re looking after each other. We have a meal out planned with H and her brother Josh on Saturday which will be a nice treat x
    One day at a time ....😃

It's so good that you two are supporting each other through everything. How did your day go? Did you get your art or tapestry done?

No art or tapestry yet but I have all evening. I feel much better for having rested. Pen and I had beans on toast for tea as neither of us fancied anything else. x
    One day at a time ....😃

Sounds perfect to me!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Arty (11-08-21)