Thread: Lent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I remember an incident many years ago, I fell out with a friend in a big way after he cheated with his best friends girlfriend. She was a vile person and after warning him that she would only use him the same way she did his friend and just discard him when she was done was didn’t speak for the longest of times. Anyway, true to form I heard from anyone friend that she had literally dumped his stuff on the doorstep and left him with nowhere to go. The last person anyone expected to pick him up off the street and take him in was me but they is exactly what I did. He had no family to turn to and had severed ties with anyone who could’ve helped him because of this woman. I got a text from a friend asking why I did it after what happened between us. The answer being that I hoped if ever I was in his position someone would do the same for me and I treat others the way I would expect to be treated. Kindness isn’t something you give because someone has earned it. It’s something you do because it’s the right thing to do.

And Suzi, I am so grateful you did start DWD, you have changed so many lives because of it, mine being one of them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (20-02-21),Suzi (20-02-21)