Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Sorry love, it does suck...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Does anyone have any idea what day it is any more? I’ve decided that today I’m going to get the covers off the sofa and get them washed along with the dogs bed. Later both me and the snuggle pup are having a shower cos the pair of us stink to high heaven. There are tons of other things that need to be done but today is not the day. I’m already knackered just filling the washing machine and turning it on.

I slept through the night til about 6am. Spent the morning playing games on my phone and having cuddles with Talia. Dozed off for 30 mins before kicking myself up the arse to do something productive before head back to my bed again. I feel so tired lately all of the time. No energy to do anything and no motivation either. I know what your going to say before you say it and all I ever seem to do is rest and it doesn’t help. I’m so fed up with my existence.

Well done for getting the washing machine on.I think that, plus the shower, is more than enough for today.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Have you put the stuff from the washing machine into the drier? (Just a reminder as I know Marc and I often forget lol)

Yep it’s been dried and back where it belongs. The dog is clean so now it’s my turn. Only taken me all day.

Hey showering dogs take forever to work up to! I think you've done better than you think you have love...

I agree - I couldn’t even face frontlining my two earlier ...,,
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Talia loves bath times. It’s so funny watching her snapping at the water. She’s a daft bugger.

Awww!

How are you today?

I’m ok I think. Only been awake for an hour and trying to drag my arse outta bed instead of going back to sleep. I’m got a ton of washing up that has piled up over the past couple of days so that needs sorting before it gets outta control. Might even got my craft desk organised so I can make a few cards to stock up on. That’s going to be a challenge cos it’s a proper mess and I get stressed out over it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (18-02-21)