Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

I'm sorry... I actually don't think you've done anything on purpose -I genuinely don't think that you're even aware that it's happened in the past...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hey, hunni, you know Suzi would never say anything with the intention of hurting you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I know. I’m sorry for my reaction. I was kinda shocked and didn’t see that coming. No I’m not really looking after myself in the best possible way right now but I am genuinely trying.

I think you are trying, but hunni you've put you at the bottom of the list for so long that you are now at the stage that you don't even know you are doing it.. I really think you need to focus on you and doing the basics for a while - even just taking your meds as directed, eating properly, drinking enough water etc...

I still haven’t finished my MR letter. I only started it yesterday and just over half way through the daily living stuff. This really is hard for me but I’m determined to do it. Any of the forum “experts” able to look through it for me when it’s done please?

Of course. Are you using Suzi’s letter? If not, why not?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Am happy to if you need someone else

I’m going to send Suzi’s letter as well. I think I’m done now. Don’t feel comfortable with it but I trust you guys.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (28-01-21),Suzi (27-01-21)

Mira
    I think that are 2 good points. That you did it and that you trusted them with helping

Re your meds....why don't you set your phone alarm that way you won't forget to take them! We all forget at times.