Page 17 of 92 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: That sinking feeling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh no! Not another flooding. What was in the cupboard?
    I hope you're complaining to the insurer! This is terrible customer service.

Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mostly cleaning stuff but the filters for my water bottle were in there. A load of brand new kitchen rolls have been slung. Waste of time stocking up on them.

Annoying, but nothing major?

Nah nothing major. It’s sorted now I think. It was just one more thing on an already crappy day.

That I understand.....

I want to take the opportunity to thank the members here for their generosity with gifts and cards and incredible support since my return to this forum. I was unsure if I should come back after the way things ended before but I was welcomed back into the fold with open arms and I realised just how much I loved this place and the people in it. When I feel so lost and alone in my life my friends on this forum have reminded me that I’m not alone and I am a part of the DWD family (even if that is as the weird crazy aunt whose mood and attitude changes with the wind direction), and I honestly cannot thank each and every one of you who have commented with advise and support over the past year. Your kindness has made such a huge difference to me. Some really have gone above and beyond anything I could have asked and a truly appreciate all you’ve done for me.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Angie (23-12-20),Flo (24-12-20),Jaquaia (24-12-20),magie06 (24-12-20),Paula (23-12-20),Strugglingmum (24-12-20)

Pfft, you're well loved and def part of the DWD Family. It's a special thing...

And I’m all kinds of special lol

But aren't we all?

Obviously. That’s why I love you all. Honestly this year has been tough, and I’m not talking COVID and lockdown, but I couldn’t ask for a better bunch of people to have my back and I really am so incredibly grateful.