Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking through life.

Mira
    So why do people tell me how kind I am? How funny I am? Whats it worth if its only for a fleeting moment? A small pebble skipping over the water? If i did not have those moments I would not know what I would be missing.....

You don’t know what’s going on in their lives this evening - they may have kids who need putting to bed, they may have partners who want to spend time with them, they may be ill. Please don’t assume it’s about you, love
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    sorry
    Last edited by Mira; 09-01-21 at 12:01 AM.

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm sorry you feel so lonely Mira.
    Could you ho to your mums for the night?
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira
    I could but I do not want to. I dont want my mum at the moment. I need a friend. But its ok. I will be going to bed soon. Thanks SM

When you are asking these friends to hang out with you are you telling them you really need somebody right to talk to, or is it a casual “wanna hang out? No? Ok, bye”. People can’t read minds. If you don’t express your needs, how can you expect them to be fulfilled?

Mira
    Tonight I expressed how I was doing when people asked. But when I replied I was in a bad place and I need to calm down and just talk to someone they all bolted. But thats the story of my life. People think I am always alone because thats what I want. No its not. But how many people would be here if I called them I needed help. That list would be tiny. And thats ok. I need to get used to that. Thats it. Aparently I seem to be the reason I am alone. I do not express myself well enough. I dont keep others into account. Why am I that way? I must be selfish? So many other things I could call myself. I have been thinking up exuses for other people long enough. I might see things wrong or misinterpert them. But in the end I am alone. And thats a fact.

Thanks every one for being so patient. No need to waste more time on me o/.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    sorry
    For what?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I’ve got plenty of time to “waste” on my friends here on the forum.

How are you today love?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!