Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s the little things.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have no idea why he won’t go. Except this is the man who, when he last went to the doctors about 10 years ago, their address on record was from a house we lived in over 10 years before that.... He’s not scared, maybe it’s just male pride?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    When my dad had to get stitches out about 25 years ago the doctors thought he was dead as he hadn't been in so long...
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Men! PITA's completely...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve not been feeling great the last few days, and have slept more than I should. I put it down from reducing my coffee from 2 to 1 cup a day, as per doctor’s orders. But last night I clicked that I picked up my new glasses with a changed varifocal prescription on Monday and was told it’d take a couple of weeks to adjust...... ironic given I’ve been ‘commenting’ on similar symptoms Si’s been having
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oops! It does take time to adjust and it makes your eyes and brain work harder in the beginning... It could be the coffee reduction too of course.. Are you sleeping properly? Drinking enough? Eating enough?

Sleep is a bit off - and I woke up in pain last night, which didn’t help. I’m drinking and eating - and today am having a day off the diet

I’m a decaf girl. Could you switch?

Which bit was causing you pain?

I have switched to decaf, for my afternoon cuppa anyway. I refuse to accept that 1 coffee a day will make such a huge difference to my hormones.

My knee. Though I’ve been given a different pregabalin brand so I don’t know if that’s had an impact.

I notice a definite difference between brands...