Page 47 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s the little things.....

Walker extraordinaire!

Do you know what is causing your stress or is it a culmination of different things??
    Is there anything that youcan do or let go of that would help ease the stress?
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira
    We all know how that can be. I am having a rough time too. But you are around people that love you. And that is just as strong no matter how you feel.

Could this partly be due to lockdown/shielding/ your exams coming up? Are you pushing yourself too hard?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Could this partly be due to lockdown/shielding/ your exams coming up? Are you pushing yourself too hard?
    All of the above, I think
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

So... What things can you put in place to be kind to you whilst you're finding things hard? Have you told Si what's going on? Do you need to take a break from here?

Erm, nothing, I’ve got too much work to do. Yeah, Si knows. Don’t know....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hun I'm so sorry you are so stressed.
    Is the amount of work you have to do feasible or are you putting yourself under terrible stress for an impossible situation?
    Only you can decide that because only you know but might be worth thinking about.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Flo (29-01-21)

Hey there. Just wanted to say that I think you are freakin’ awesome and remind you just how much I appreciate you as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
    Hun I'm so sorry you are so stressed.
    Is the amount of work you have to do feasible or are you putting yourself under terrible stress for an impossible situation?
    Only you can decide that because only you know but might be worth thinking about.
    It’s definitely doable, just means I’ve got a few more weeks of hard work in front of me. But I do also know that, as far as exams go, I have always been a classic overachiever....

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    Hey there. Just wanted to say that I think you are freakin’ awesome and remind you just how much I appreciate you as a friend.
    Thank you, hunni

OK, then take a break from any admin stuff from here, and the FB page too if you want or need, I'll cover. Work on study and getting to bed earlier and practise some SELF CARE! You're not alone and you don't have to do everything....
    You'll do brilliantly in the exams, but only if you don't burn out in the process - is it worth making yourself really ill over?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Paula (29-01-21)