Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: They think it’s all over...

Just got news that Johanna Konya is out of Wimbledon due to close contact with someone Covid positive and needing to self isolate

OK this is going to get confusing! Do you want to start a thread on Wimbledon separately?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I thought this was a general sports thread?

It is If you're happy with all sports on one thread go for it You are the resident Sports Reporter after all

hahaha. I just didn't want to take over with the sports stuff. I could have a million threads for different sports and events lol

Preferably not that many lol

What a game! Croatia vs Spain. A Spanish own goal left them chasing the game but levelled up before half-time. Spain put in another 2 in the net and with 5 mins of the 90 left to play it looked like it was game over. Croatia hadn’t read that script and a couple of late goals level the game at 3-3 taking us into extra time. This has been a fantastic game of football with so much excitement. I was hoping for a trip to the shop before the next game but it looks like I’m staying glued to the screen.

30 extra time minutes were as entertaining as the 90. Spain scored two excellent goals in the first half on extra time taking the game out of reach winning 5-3.

Sounds like a great game!

What a game! Croatia vs Spain. A Spanish own goal left them chasing the game but levelled up before half-time. Spain put in another 2 in the net and with 5 mins of the 90 left to play it looked like it was game over. Croatia hadn’t read that script and a couple of late goals level the game at 3-3 taking us into extra time. This has been a fantastic game of football with so much excitement. I was hoping for a trip to the shop before the next game but it looks like I’m staying glued to the screen.

And France vs Switzerland tells the same story. Swiss 1-0 up, go down 3-1 and score twice in the last 10 minutes for 3-3 and extra time! I’m shocked! Such an incredible day of football. It is absolutely unreal. 14 goals in to matches so far and 30 extra minutes to come.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (29-06-21)